Choose the commodity code below that best matches your goods to see more information
If your item is not listed by name, it may be shown under what it's used for, what it's made from or 'other'.
The number following each commodity's description is its commodity code.
Third country duty
Products consigned from Japan shall be accompanied by a Common Health Entry Document for Feed and Food of Non-Animal Origin (CHED-D) or a Common Health Entry Document for Products (CHED-P) according to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1787.
According to the Council Regulation (EU) No 692/2014 (OJ L183, p. 9) it shall be prohibited to import into European Union goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol.
The prohibition shall not apply in respect of:
(a) the execution until 26 September 2014, of trade contracts concluded before 25 June 2014, or of ancillary contracts necessary for the execution of such contracts, provided that the natural or legal persons, entity or body seeking to perform the contract have notified, at least 10 working days in advance, the activity or transaction to the competent authority of the Member State in which they are established.
(b) goods originating in Crimea or Sevastopol which have been made available to the Ukrainian authorities for examination, for which compliance with the conditions conferring entitlement to preferential origin has been verified and for which a certificate of origin has been issued in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 978/2012 and Regulation (EU) No 374/2014 or in accordance with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- 1. This chapter does not cover forage products of heading 1214.
- 2. In headings 0709 to 0712 the word ‘vegetables’ includes edible mushrooms, truffles, olives, capers, marrows, pumpkins, aubergines, sweetcorn (Zea mays var. saccharata), fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, fennel, parsley, chervil, tarragon, cress and sweet marjoram (Marjorana hortensis or Origanum majorana).
- 3. Heading 0712 covers all dried vegetables of the kinds falling in headings 0701 to 0711, other than:
- (a) dried leguminous vegetables, shelled (heading 0713);
- (b) sweetcorn in the forms specified in headings 1102 to 1104;
- (c) flour, meal, powder, flakes, granules and pellets of potatoes (heading 1105);
- (d) flour, meal and powder of the dried leguminous vegetables of heading 0713 (heading 1106).
- 4. However, dried or crushed or ground fruits of the genus
Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta are excluded from this chapter (heading 0904).
- 1. In this section the term ‘pellets’ means products which have been agglomerated either directly by compression or by the addition of a binder in a proportion not exceeding 3% by weight.